Crooked And Demented Beers...
Our flagship on draft and in bottles can be found in bars & stores near you!
Panic Attack Belgian-Style Specialty
Belgian style ale with a subtle hint of spice clocking in at 10%
Eye popping flavor from a blend of Canadian malted barley, Goldings hops, and a unique flavorful Belgian yeast strain. Serve it up in a goblet or wine glass and remember try and relax!!
Unfiltered, unpasteurized and with just a hint of spice this beer is meant to be savored slowly so as to enjoy the aroma as well as the taste. Vintage dated, excellent now but even finer as it ages 2-3 years.
This is a big beer, a pale copper color, thick foam and a nose that has rich citrus/tangerine fruit, biscuity malt and a touch of honey. Tart fruit builds in the mouth, balancing spicy hop resins, rich honey and malt. Bitter hops bounce back in the finish but there are generous contributions from creamy malt, fruit and luscious sweet honey. This is a Belgian-style tripel with a twist of honey.
– Roger Protz
As the beer pours into the glass, a hazy honey-orange, I catch an aroma from the glass. Or, rather, 10 aromas. Cloves? Mint? Orange peel? The label lists no spices, but the beer smells like Worcestershire sauce and Angostura bitters. The palate opens up sweet, with a burst of cinnamon and striped candies, then dries into a long, slightly acidic alcoholic finish. The label says “Belgian-style,” but I’ve never had a Belgian beer anything like this. I’m not sure it all works, but some fresh goat cheese would pull all the raucous elements together.
– Garrett Oliver
All served up at our location in Pompano Beach!
CATCH THE MACK...
- Whole Foods Markets
- Total Wine and More
- ABC Fine WINE and Spirits
- Crown Wine And Spirits
- Winn Dixie (larger stores)
- Publix Supermarkets (may need to request)
- Fresh Markets
- Trader Joe's markets
- Lucky's Market
BARS & RESTAURANTS
- Ritz Carlton - Fort Lauderdale
- Improv City Place - Wet Willies - West Palm Beach
- Brick Yard - Boca Raton
- Carolina Ale House - Doral / Miami
- Ye Olde Falcon Pub - Davie
- Hurricane Grill & Wings - Coral Springs
- Hawks Cay Resort - Angler - Marathon in The Florida Keys
- The Office - Delray Beach
- BJ's Brew House - Pembroke Pines
- Anthonys Coal Fired Pizza - Aventura
- The Brass Tap - Pembroke Pines
- Geronimos Bar and Grill - Davie
- Q Bar Burger & Blues - Fort Lauderdale
- House For Beer - Port Orange
Holy Mackerel! We've Got Our Own Brewery!!
The Holy Mackerel & The Weed Reaper Experiment is OPEN FOR BUSINESS! Our Brewery and tap room in Pompano Beach, had been a long time coming but it's finally a reality. We are now able to drink a beer with you in our small batch brewery AND show you around!
You can check out our up to date Beer Menu Here.
And stay in the know about upcoming / ongoing events by following our new Facebook page Here. Cheers!